Table of contents:
Video: Using The Energy Of Magnetic Current
2023 Author: Douglas Hoggarth | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-26 20:16
- Magnetic motor fan
- Magnetic fan generator
- Flashlight with "perpetual" recharge
Using energy in a familiar way is easy. It is enough to pour fuel into the tank or connect the device to the electrical network. Moreover, such methods, as a rule, are the most expensive and have serious consequences for nature - colossal natural resources are spent on the production and operation of mechanisms.
In order to get working household appliances, you don't always need impressive 220 volts or a loud and bulky ICE. We will consider creating simple but useful devices with unlimited potential.
Technologies for the use of modern powerful magnets are being developed reluctantly - the oil-extracting and refining industries risk being out of work. The future of all drives and activators lies precisely with magnets, the effectiveness of which can be verified by assembling simple devices based on them with your own hands.
Visual video of the action of magnets
Magnetic motor fan
To create such a device, you will need small neodymium magnets - 2 or 4 pcs. As a portable fan, it is best to use a cooler from a computer power supply, since it already has almost everything you need to create a stand-alone fan. The main parts - induction coils and elastic magnet are already present in the factory product.
In order to force the propeller to rotate, it is enough to place the magnets opposite the static coils, fixing them at the corners of the cooler frame. The outer magnets interact with the coil and create a magnetic field. An elastic magnet (magnetic tire) located in the propeller turret will provide constant uniform resistance and the movement will be supported by itself. The larger and more powerful the magnets, the more powerful the fan will be.
This engine is conventionally called "eternal", since there is no information that neodymium has "run out of charge" or the fan is out of order. But the fact that it works efficiently and stably has been confirmed by many users.
Video how to assemble a fan with magnets
Magnetic fan generator
An induction coil has one almost miraculous property - when a magnet rotates around it, an electrical impulse is generated. This means that the entire device has the opposite effect - if we make the propeller spin by outside forces, we can generate electricity. But how do you spin the propeller turret?
The answer is obvious - with the same magnetic field. To do this, place small (10x10 mm) magnets on the blades and fix them with glue or tape. The more magnets, the stronger the impulse. Ordinary ferrite magnets will suffice to rotate the propeller. We connect the LED to the former power supply wires and give a pulse to the turret.
Generator of a cooler and magnets - video instruction
Such a device can be improved by placing additionally one or more magnetic tires from the propellers on the cooler frame. You can also connect diode bridges and capacitors to the network (in front of the light bulb) - this will allow you to straighten the current and stabilize the pulses, getting an even constant light.
The properties of neodymium are extremely interesting - its low weight and powerful energy give an effect that is noticeable even on crafts (experimental devices) of a household level. The movement is made possible by the efficient design of the bearing turret of coolers and drives - the friction force is minimal. The ratio of mass to energy of neodymium provides ease of movement, which gives a wide field for experiments at home.
Free energy on video - magnetic motor
The field of application of magnetic fans is due to their autonomy. First of all, these are vehicles, trains, gatehouses, remote parking lots. Another indisputable advantage - noiselessness - makes it comfortable in the house. You can install such a device as an auxiliary in the natural ventilation system (for example, in a bathroom). Any place where a constant low airflow is needed is suitable for this fan.
Flashlight with "perpetual" recharge
This miniature device will be useful not only in an "emergency" case, but also for those who are engaged in the prevention of engineering networks, inspection of premises or later returning home from work. The design of the flashlight is primitive, but original - even a schoolboy can handle its assembly. However, it also has its own induction generator.
1 - diode bridge; 2 - coil; 3 - magnet; 4 - batteries 3x1.2 V; 5 - switch; 6 - LEDs
For work you will need:
- Thick marker (body).
- Copper wire Ø 0.15–0.2 mm - about 25 m (can be taken from an old spool).
- The light element is LEDs (ideally a head from a conventional flashlight).
- Batteries of 4A standard, capacity 250 mA / h (from the rechargeable "Krona") - 3 pcs.
- Rectifier diodes, type 1N4007 (1N4148) - 4 pcs.
- Toggle switch or button.
- Copper wire Ø 1 mm, small magnet (preferably neodymium).
- Glue gun, soldering iron.
1. Disassemble the marker, remove the contents, cut off the rod holder (a plastic tube should remain).
2. Install the flashlight head (lighting element) into the cap of the removable bulb.
3. Solder the diodes according to the scheme.
4. Group the batteries together so that they can be placed in the marker body (flashlight body). Connect the batteries in series, on the solder.
5. Mark the area of the case so that you can see the free space not occupied by batteries. An induction coil and a magnetic generator will be arranged here.
6. Coil winding. This operation must be performed observing the following rules:
- Wire breakage is not allowed. If it breaks, rewind the spool again.
- Winding should start and end in one place, do not break the wire in the middle after reaching the required number of turns (500 for a ferromagnet and 350 for neodymium).
- The quality of the winding is not critical, but only in this case. The main requirements are the number of turns and even distribution over the body.
- You can fix the coil to the body with ordinary tape.
7. To test the operability of the magnetic generator, you need to solder the ends of the coil - one to the luminaire body, the other to the LED terminal (use soldering acid). Then place the magnets in the case and shake them several times. If the lamps are working and everything is done correctly, the LEDs will respond to electromagnetic oscillations with weak flashes. These oscillations will subsequently be rectified by the diode bridge and converted into direct current, which will accumulate in the batteries.
8. Install the magnets in the generator compartment and cover it with hot melt glue or sealant (so that the magnets do not stick to the batteries).
9. Bring the antennae of the coil inside the case and solder it to the diode bridge, then connect the bridge with the batteries, and the batteries with the lamp through the key. All connections are made for soldering according to the diagram.
10. Install all parts into the body and protect the coil (scotch tape, casing or shrink tape).
Video how to make an eternal flashlight
Such a flashlight will recharge if you shake it - the magnets must move along the coil to generate impulses. Neodymium magnets can be found in a DVD, CD drive, or computer hard drive. They are also commercially available - a suitable option NdFeB N33 D4x2 mm costs about 2-3 rubles. (0.02–0.03 conventional units). The rest of the parts, if they are not available, will cost no more than 60 rubles. (1 standard unit).
There are special generators for the implementation of magnetic energy, but they have not received widespread distribution due to the powerful influence of the oil-extracting and processing industries. However, devices based on electromagnetic induction are hardly breaking through to the market and highly efficient induction furnaces and even heating boilers can be purchased on the free market. The technology is also widely used in electric vehicles, wind generators and magnetic motors.
Despite all the variety of finishing materials, in most cases the choice falls on quite ordinary wallpaper, water-based or silicone-based paint and a simple, albeit quite attractive laminate. Between
In this Article: An Electrode Pot - the brainchild of defense enterprises; how an ionic boiler works; is it possible to heat water without a heat source; increase ohmic resistance - add salt to the water; pros
The question of the rational use of nature resources is very relevant today all over the world, and in this regard, energy-saving technologies and designs are widely introduced and used
In this article we will tell you about the variety of offers that exist today in the market for "clothing for windows". Consider such relevant and popular options as Roman blinds, blinds, French
In this article, we'll show you how to create a pump that doesn't require fuel or electricity to operate. The article contains a description of the principle of operation of the device, the main structural elements, as well as a video with