Table of contents:
Video: New Offers On The Suburban Real Estate Market In The Moscow Region
2023 Author: Douglas Hoggarth | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-26 20:16
- The cost
- New offers
- Market trends
Marlena Lozinska. Rural landscape
Of course, transactions in the suburban real estate market are concluded all year round, and yet many future owners of their own home prefer to inspect the objects offered by developers, right now, when you can visually evaluate all the features of the local area. Yes, and making trips out of town is more pleasant in the summer, and a private house seems much more attractive than an ordinary apartment.
Summing up the results of the summer season this year, experts from leading companies operating in the real estate sector, such as Blackwood, ZemAktiv, Terra-Nedvizhimost Penny Lane Realty and MIEL-Zagorodnaya Real Estate, note that out of 70 villages that have appeared on the market during this season over 70% are classified as economy class.
This trend, according to experts, was outlined back in 2008, after the financial crisis led to a sharp decline in demand for luxury suburban housing.
Currently, most developers prefer to focus on more affordable houses and cottages, so that economy class real estate already constitutes over 25% of all residential real estate in the Moscow region.
According to analysts, construction sites located in the vicinity of Novorizhskoye, Simferopolskoye, Kaluzhskoye and Kievskoye highways still enjoy the greatest demand among developers.
Pavlov Nikolay. Pond near Moscow. 1999
Since most of the residential complexes and cottage communities erected this year belong to the economy class, they are located relatively far from the capital, usually beyond the thirty-kilometer mark.
Experts consider the Simferopolskoye Highway to be the most promising market direction, as the most economical and popular among buyers.
New business-class settlements, of which the experts counted 9, are located mainly on Kaluzhskoye and Novorizhskoye highways, and the only elite residential complex that appeared on the market this fall is located on Rublevo-Uspenskoye highway.
The Novorizhskoe direction remains the leader of new proposals on the real estate market. But the experts consider Simferopolskoe highway the most promising direction of the market, as the most economical and demanded by buyers.
The most popular among buyers are land plots without a contract, there is a stable demand for inexpensive ready-made cottages, plots with a contract, the demand for townhouses has slightly increased, which are still one of the most unclaimed categories of suburban real estate.
Developers who enjoy a reputation as reliable, well-known developers and can already provide information on several successfully completed projects are in a more advantageous position.
Abzhinov Eduard. Sergiev Posad. 2010
Compared to the summer period of last year, the average cost of 1 are of a land plot in suburban settlements has significantly decreased. If in 2010 the average price of 100 square meters of land without a contract was 7.3 thousand dollars, now the same plot of land can be purchased for only 6 thousand dollars.
Among the settlements that have appeared on the real estate market, analysts highlight the following interesting proposals:
- "Sukhanovo-Park", which is located on the ninth kilometer of the Varshavskoe highway and, along with fairly expensive cottages, offers economy-class townhouses with an area of 90 square meters at a price of 6.9 million rubles. House plots are small - only 1.5 acres, but the very location of the residential complex, next to the lake, not far from Moscow attracts buyers;
- attractive land plots without a contract are offered by the projects of KP Solnechny Gorod and Sofyino, located on Kievskoye and Kaluzhskoye highways, respectively. A hundred square meters of land here will cost the buyer about 150 thousand rubles;
- the eco-city "Novoe Stupino", the construction of which began last year, already offers buyers inexpensive housing at a price of 38 thousand rubles per square meter. The complex is located on Kashirskoe highway, 75 kilometers from the Moscow Ring Road;
- the settlement "Pavlovy Ozera", which is located just 20 kilometers from the Moscow Ring Road along the Novorizhskoye highway, offers ready-made cottages with land plots of 6 acres for 7.9 million rubles;
- the village, belonging to the premium class, "Lesnaya Symphony" - about 5 kilometers from the Moscow Ring Road along the Kaluzhskoe highway, the first phase of 55 houses has already been completed. Experts note the developed infrastructure of the village: a kindergarten, a school, a golf course, a shopping and entertainment complex, and a landscaped park have been announced.
According to analysts, this year the construction and sale of projects that were frozen during the crisis have resumed, there is an increase in demand for finished cottages, as well as land plots with a contract.
Demand for land without a contract remains consistently high, but buyers now prefer to purchase land only from trusted, reliable developers.
Also, the demand for summer cottages has also grown by almost 16%, their share in the market for cottage housing offers increased from 42% to 44%.
Suburban real estate has always been popular among Muscovites. However, recently there has been a tendency for demand to shift from the sector of expensive suburban housing to a more affordable market segment
The elite real estate market in Ukraine began to form in large cities, primarily in Kiev, in 2003-2004
At the beginning of July 2011. The Moscow Regional Duma signed an agreement on changing the borders of Moscow and the Moscow region. This document is intended to legislatively consolidate the borders that have changed a lot for
The United States of America … In the 80s and 90s, this country was for Russians a real symbol of freedom, economic well-being and a chance to earn, if not millions, but certainly tens of thousands of dollars
The consulting company Knight Frank, summing up the results of the past month, noted that transactions totaling $ 87 million were concluded on the Moscow elite real estate market